Welcome To The Foot Health Clinic
The Foot Health Clinic is in Saffron Walden, near Cambridge, and is a well established centre of excellence for all foot problems. The clinic was established in 1980 by Graham Howell, a Consultant in Podiatric Surgery, and has grown to a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
We pride ourselves on our record of success over the years and we always strive to achieve pain free feet with good cosmetic results in a friendly environment. The modern and well-equipped clinic has a range of advanced diagnostic facilities including doppler ultrasound, low power healing laser,X-Rays and the worlds first Computerised Digital Video Gait Analysis System - the Orthoscanner - which enables us to diagnose and prescribe for a huge range of lower limb and gait related problems. The system enables us to provide custom designed foot orthoses with 3D digital casting.
The Clinic is led by Mr Graham Howell, who is a fully qualified and experienced Consultant in Podiatric Surgery. This means that the majority of our services are covered by UK health insurers.
The Foot Health Clinic offers a wide range of services including:
- General routine (Chiropody) Podiatry
- Diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries
- Diabetic foot care
- Podopaediatrics (children’s foot problems)
- Biomechanical gait analysis and Orthoses
- Foot Surgery for the permanent cure of In-growing Toe Nails, Bunions, Hammer toes, Neuromas’(nerve entrapments).etc.
Why Choose Us
- All our practitioners are highly trained and experienced.
- All practitioners are registered specialists with the Health Professionals Council (HPC)
- We have been established for thirty years, we constantly exceed patients expectations
- We have extensive facilities and services available
- We have a National and International following. Many of our patients are National Sports People.
The Foot Health Clinic is a leading-edge and contemporary practice, boasting state-of-the-art biomechanical and podiatric medical technology. We have recently added to our staff and have increased our surgery capacity, enabling us to treat an increasing number of patients using the latest procedures.